Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre hosts the 18th Annual Conference of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI) with some of the most eminent speakers of the world in addition to leaders from India in the field of Congenital Heart Diseases. The event would be inclusive in its approach in an attempt to interconnect the discipline so that management of the disease takes centre stage rather than speciality specific sessions.
For Payment of Registration fees:-
Wire Transfer the Registration Fees, USD 350, For Wire Transfer please follow the below steps:-
• Remitter request for remittance with its Remitting Bank.
• Remitting Bank gives instruction to its correspondent NOSTRO bank to transfer the amount.
• Remitting Bank’s NOSTRO correspondent further request ICICI Bank’s NOSTRO correspondent to transfer the remittance amount.
• ICICI Bank’s NOSTRO correspondent further credits the amount to beneficiary bank i.e. ICICI Bank.
• Beneficiary bank (i.e. ICICI Bank) credit amount to customer’s account post stating purpose of remittance.
• Please find the below Bank details for transfer :-
o Name of the Bank – ICICI Bank Ltd
o Bank Branch Name – H N Hospital Branch.
o Name of Beneficiary – Sir HN Hospital Trust.
o Account Number – 000401185967
o IFSC Code – ICIC0003611
o Bank Branch Sol Id – 3611
o Swift Code Number – ICICINBBXXX
Please email the Transaction Id or a screenshot of confirmation of the remittance with the confirmation number visible to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following personal details;
• Full Name: First Name --- Middle Name --- Last Name
• Email Id:
• Contact No. (with country code):
• Current Affiliation:
You will receive a confirmation for the payment within 15working days. However, if you do not receive a confirmation email please call on +91 836 999 5120.
• 3 to 5 working days are required from the time the remitter send the funds.
• If there is any discrepancy at the remitter’s end then the above time limit can get extended.
• Once the funds are sent by the remitter, we will need the swift copy to trace the funds.
• For timely credits to your account you must provide the purpose of remittance.
• If the remitting bank does not have the NOSTRO account with ICICI Bank Ltd and the funds are routed to the ICICI Bank Ltd account through some other bank in India then the time limit would be 8 to 10 working days to get the funds into the account with ICICI Bank Ltd. And in such cases we need to share the IFSC code with the remitter which is ICIC0003611 because the payment would then come to us via NEFT/RTGS.